Saturday 22 September 2007

Puppet Show


Puppet Show
Originally uploaded by SuperOrangeDesigner.
This should be my inspiration to make finger puppets - what a wonderful idea: to make characters from "Alice in Wonderland". This book is very close to my heart for we are namesake with Alice Lidell. (The author - that's completely different thing). I love this book for the langauage and unlimited imagination od a dreamer. A little bit scary imagination.
But I like this photograph very much - the author made a fantastic job. Well, octopus has an advantage of eight "hands" but who sais I can not make 8 puppets? Funny that all "humans" have green octopus-like faces (I've notice it at second glance, I must admit).

And I found great group of finger puppeter on flickr . Great source of inspiration. As usual.

No comments: