Friday 9 July 2010

A miracle? This too, but also fresh air

I hardly believe my eyes - after almost a year my blog is free from trojan - how come? How come it was unavailable in the first place that I couldn't even open the site? And now this miraculous thing happen, hah - it must be for important purpose, I want to believe....
Well, let's celebrate this auspicious event thenm with writing about something useful - year ago I was writing about Fresh Air Fund - and they still exist! :) (I am very sorry Sara I couldn't write about the Fund earlier) - and maybe You would help somehow? They are still looking for host families :) so don't be shy and if you live in US, apply and become a host family for children who hardly or never experienced summer holidays outside the city.
Blessed be everyone
Aloutka

No comments: